- 1 lb cooked wild shrimp, tails removed
- ½ cup frozen green peas, defrosted
- ¼ cup chopped green onion and/or celery
- ½ cup expeller pressed mayonnaise
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 to 3 tsp Curry Powder to taste
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Bag prewashed Organic Greens (Arugula, Field Greens)
1. Place shrimp in a colander and rinse in cold water. Squeeze juice from half of the lemon onto the shrimp. Dice if desired.
2. In a bowl, combine shrimp, green peas, green onion, celery, mayonnaise, curry powder, sea salt and pepper.
3. On two or four plates, divide the greens evenly.
4. Spoon out shrimp salad onto the bed of greens, dividing evenly among the plates.
5. Peel and dice the avocado, and garnish each plate with it. If desired, drizzle cold pressed olive oil on the greens.