• 4 eggs
• 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
• 3 tbsp coconut palm sugar
• ¼ cup Thai Kitchen Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk (canned)
• 1 tbsp vanilla extract
• 2 tsp baking soda
• 2 ¼ cups almond flour
• ½ tsp sea salt
• ½ tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a large bowl and a small side bowl, separate egg yolks into the large bowl from egg whites into the smaller side bowl.
3. Add to the egg yolks, banana, coconut palm sugar, coconut milk and vanilla. Combine together.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the baking soda, almond flour, sea salt and cinnamon, tossing together using a fork.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the large bowl with moist ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
6. Using a wire whisk, beat the egg whites until foaming, then fold into the batter until fairly well combined.
7. Butter a loaf pan and pour in the batter. Bake for 35-50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Recommend a 1.25-1.5 qt loaf pan for a high loaf. Larger loaf pans will yield a flatter loaf.