Serves 4 to 6 as a side salad
- 2 medium cucumbers or 1 English Cucumber, thinly sliced or spiralized
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups baby arugula
- ½ red onion cut in half, then into thin slices
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- ⅓ cup crumbled goat feta cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup first cold pressed olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon honey, maple syrup or xylitol (or 4-5 drops of stevia)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed or minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a mason jar, combine all of the dressing ingredients, whisking or shaking to combine.
- Pour over salad, toss well and serve.