The Woodlands Institute for Health & Wellness keeps you connected with our upcoming events. Join us for seminars, community projects, complimentary lunch and learns, and more. If you have any questions regarding our events, please contact us at 281.298.6742.
Join us during your Lunch hour to learn more about TWIHW and what we can do for you! We meet once a month from 12pm to 1pm. Please contact us at 281.298.6742 to reserve your spot at one of the next available dates:
- March 15th, 2017 12pm to 1pm
- April 12th, 2017 12pm to 1pm
- May 17th, 2017 12pm to 1pm
- June 14th, 2017 12pm to 1pm
- July 12th, 2017 12pm to 1pm
- August 16th, 2017 12pm to 1pm
- September 13th, 2017 12pm to 1pm
- October 11th, 2017 12pm to 1pm
- November 8th, 2017 12pm to 1pm
- December 13th, 2017 12pm to 1pm
Lunch will be provided by the Dinner Dude
***Health Fair hosted by the Chamber of Commerce
- Saturday, March 18th, from 9am til 4pm. Come see us!
***Allergy Round Table discussion to learn about sublingual drop therapy.
- Thursday, March 30th at 12pm. Call 281-298-6742 for information or to RSVP.
***If you have a topic in mind that you’d like Dr. McManus or her staff members to cover in upcoming health seminars, we want to hear from you. Please contact us with your suggestions. From holistic medicine and natural remedies to hcg, natural supplements and even hormone therapy, we can help improve your health.