Health Nutrition Consulting
Ready to boost your health without artificial diet food but with a real health nutrition expert? At The Woodlands Institute for Health & Wellness, we offer a variety of health nutrition services to meet your needs, challenges and concerns. Our staff Nutritionist Nancy Mehlert, M.S., offers private hourly appointments that are tailored to your personal needs and interest from general health to diet concerns and even specific diets for professional athletes and individuals with special dietary requirements. Some common requests include:
- Guidance and suggestions to make the best food choices
- Weekly, bi-monthly and monthly accountability check-ins
- Discussion and problem solving for family and social situations.
- Overcoming emotional, stress or reward eating
- Education about carbohydrates and fats
- Health education about the relationship between nutrition and disease
- Assistance with food allergies and food substitutions
- Help with shopping and selecting healthy products
- Understanding your own digestive style
- Meal planning, recipes, and ideas for snacks — You’ll think about “diet” differently.
Please call us at the office for more information or to book your health nutrition consultation today. Summer Time Special available, 20% off Nutrition Services! Can be prepaid, no purchase limits, must be used by July 31, 2016.
Meals Resource List:
Art of the Hearth inspired real food– Rebecca follows GAPS, IC, AIP, and Paleo. Always happy to cater to any dietary restrictions or specific needs. www.artofthehearth.com
Lagniappe of The Woodlands- Danel prepares any of the recipes from The Woodlands Institute for Health & Wellness Yeast Free Cookbook. Let her know that you are doing the Yeast Free Detox Diet with TWIHW, and she will ensure that you get foods that meet the requirements of our plan. www.eLanyap.com, Yeast Free page or call 832-722-9963.
The Dinner Dude- The Dinner Dude delivers to The Woodlands Institute for Health & Wellness as well as to homes. Choose the “Healthy Low Carb Meals” menu to find many items that meet the requirements of TWIHW Yeast Free Detox Diet. www.DinnerDude.com or call 281-529-6396.
Meal Masters– Meal Masters has several options from education and training for shopping, planning, and cooking to meet specific lifestyles. They offer meal preparation that fits in with the requirements of TWIHW Yeast Free Detox Diet and there are also a great resource for GAPS broth and food preparation.
Additional services offered are Personal Chef Services , Catering, Cooking Classes, Private Parties, Paleo Meals, Meal Planning and Menu Plans to cook yourself.
www.themealmasters.com or call 832-257-4131.