Improving Children’s Health Holistically
The Woodlands Institute for Health & Wellness takes a holistic approach to children’s health. If your child is experiencing ADD/ADHD, behavior problems, obesity or weight gain, depression, anxiety, eczema, allergy symptoms, asthma, hormonal imbalances, chronic disease or other symptoms, we can help.
Dr. McManus and her staff are passionate about offering the finest personal attention and medical care to support children’s health. They spend ample time with each patient to understand the causes of their symptoms and educate them (and their parents) about the solutions.
Holistic Pediatrics Program: ADD, ADHD, Allergies and More
- A 2 ½- 3 hour consultation with your child. This will include history taking, physical exam, and education about symptoms and treatment options.
- Treatment for yeast overgrowth. This involves a one month regimen of anti-yeast medication and a strict diet. Following the yeast-free program, food challenges will be performed to detect any food allergies that may be causing allergy symptoms or behavior problems.
- Testing for Food allergies (93 food panel with a simple finger stick).
- Vitamin and supplement regimen tailored to your child’s specific needs.
- A personalized nutritional consultation with our nutrition consultant. Depending on your child’s needs, this may include a trip to the grocery store, preparation of some recipes, and/or counseling about proper food choices to improve overall children’s health.
- Weekly monitoring by the nurse during the initial six weeks by phone or email to follow your child’s progress.
Contact us and we will call you or call 281-298-6742 for a free consultation.
Vitamins and Supplements to Support Children’s Health
Additionally, vitamin and mineral supplementation will be recommended. This investment will average $25-$100 per month. This is not included in the initial investment.
Follow-up Visits and Services
The follow-up visits are $159. Any lab work will be billed to your insurance, if applicable. In general, you will need an initial follow-up visit approximately six weeks after your evaluation. The frequency and extent of future follow-up visits depends on your progress. However, the average patient will need follow-up appointments once every three to six months.
This is generally a 4 week program consisting of anti-yeast medications and a yeast-free eating program. The medications required will cost approximately $120 (one time only). Learn more about our yeast cleanse and how it can help you.
About Insurance and payment options
In all cases, we appreciate and expect payment in full for our services at the time they are rendered and in return we pledge to provide you with exceptional attention and medical care as we place you on a life-long path of health and wellness. Follow this link to learn more about Insurance and Payment options at TWIHW.